Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays...

This one won't be getting me down, even though I had no sleep. My 3lb. tiny black Pom is petrified of thunder. Bless her heart; I have no idea what she went through before I got her. Anyway, I have a ton of Easter stuff to put away. Everybody wants to know which holiday is coming up next; they think the house looks empty without holiday decorations up. Thank God the next one isn't until 4th of July! From Sept. to now I decorate for 7 different holidays and I'm pooped!! Here's a couple of picture from last year, I forgot to take any this year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the bun buns. I only decorate for christmas and occasionally I will put out a pumpkin for halloween, but then I forget about until February when it's flat as a pancake and leaking everywhere. I'll leave the decorating to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete